Before you break out the pitchforks, hear us out. By engaging in a bit of harmless flirting with a married man, you are helping yourself. There is no denying that flirting is fun, regardless if you are married or single. Certainly, being married has its advantages, but sometimes we need a little fun outside of the norm.
Here are some good reasons why you may want to flirt with that cutie with a wedding ring; but remember, keep it to harmless flirting!
- Flirting with a man that is already married boosts your spirits. By flirting with a married man, you are able to feel good about yourself without the unnecessary pressure of “sealing the deal” that may come with flirting with a guy who is single. You also don’t have to worry about possible rejection because you already know that nothing will come from the harmless flirtations.
- You can be silly without repercussions. You know that crazy pick up line that your friend swears works? You can see if it actually does when you try it on a married guy. Or you can be as silly or tell goofy stories without them thinking that you’re a little loony.
- Flirting with a man boosts his ego too! If you’ve ever noticed a man looking down in the dumps, the quickest way to lift his spirts is to flirt with him a little bit. You’ll feel good because he feels good—it’s a win-win for everyone!
- Social gatherings don’t have to be so boring anymore. Usually social gatherings, especially work functions, can be a little dull. By finding a married man to harmlessly flirt with, you’re creating your own bit of entertainment to help pass the time.
- Flirting with a married guy makes you more appealing to the single guy. When you flirt with a man who is off the market, it will make single men take notice of you and assume that you’re in-demand. After all, if a guy is married and they’re flirting with you, there has to be something special about you if he is willing to risk his marriage.
- Entrapment. While this may seem like a low down and dirty thing to do, you may be doing his wife a favor by showing her that he is not a good guy.
- It could give you something to fantasize about. Hey, even if you cannot do the deed with this married man, there is nothing preventing you from fantasizing about him while you’re in bed, right?
- He might have a single friend to send your way. Perhaps your attempt to flirt with Mr. Married will result him in sending his very single male friend your way. In the case that this happens, turn your charms on him and see where things go!
- Witty banter allows you to expand your interests. Flirting isn’t just about superficial compliments and playful teasing. You can engage in a conversation that is flirtatious but is also quite educational—depending on the topic of course.
- Free drinks. Okay, so this may not be the best reason to flirt with married men, but hey! Drinks can get quite expensive you know!