Oh, it’s that time of year again when we struggle with the task of trying to find the perfect gift for the person we love. Instead of hoping that a great gift will just fall into your lap, you’re mistaken. However, you can put fate into your own hands and be proactive by reading this guide.
Gift Ideas for Him:
If your man likes to travel, you can’t go wrong with a nice leather backpack. With the pack, he can keep all his necessities like toiletries, a change of clothes, and even a few books or something to keep him occupied.
- For the guy in your life that enjoys gardening, you can’t go wrong with a cool set of garden tools that will help keep his vegetables, shrubs, or any other plant life under wraps. You could also get him a cool terrarium or planter with a succulent that he can take with him to work. Neither option requires much care or water, so he doesn’t have to worry about caring for it when he goes on vacation.
- Men who love music would appreciate a gift that allows him to show case his album collection and paraphernalia. For example, if you know he is fond of a particular band or group, you can get promotional posters, t-shirts, and other cool merchandise.
- Men who always have a pen in their hand a note book to write on, you can’t go wrong with a fine leather bound journal. This will let him jot down his musings wherever he goes. Who knows, he may find the inspiration to write you a poem, singing your praises for such a thoughtful gift.
- If your man likes to look his best and pays attention to detail, your renaissance man would enjoy volume two of The Manual for a Stylish Life, which is a book full of interviews with famed style icons on everything like fabulous furniture options to how to tie a perfect bowtie. This book is a great option for the man who has everything.
Gift Ideas for Her:
- There’s no secret that women have a love affair with purses, so of course you may want to look into getting the latest handbag from her favorite designer. If you aren’t sure which purse would suit her needs, look at her handbag collection to gauge the size of purse she uses on a regular basis. Take a few pictures of her favorite ones and use them as a reference when you go shopping.
- Women generally have a nice collection of their favorite fragrances and you can’t go wrong with purchasing a backup of her favorite scent. How do you know which scent is her favorite? It’s the bottle with the least amount of perfume in it of course.
- A trip to the spa is a fantastic gift idea for the woman who has a stressful job and often asks you for a back rub. By treating her to a day at the spa, she can get pampered with a full body massage, facials, scrubs, body peels and who knows what other indulgences. You’ll find that when she returns from the spa, she will be happy, relaxed, and in a loving mood.
- If you really want to sweep her off her feet this holiday season, do something sweet. It doesn’t have to be anything big or extravagant. Contrary to what you may believe, women are simple creatures and all she wants is you to be thoughtful. So, get her a beautiful picture frame with a photograph of your favorite picture of you two as a couple. When she opens the gift, her heart will melt, especially if you pair it with a sweet note.
- A romantic getaway is another nice way to focus on each other and enjoy holiday without stress that’s generally associated with the holidays. Of course, if you both live away from your family and it’s been a while since you’ve been home for the holidays, you can surprise her with a plane ticket back home. She will love the thoughtfulness and will feel so bless to know that you will fly across the country if it means that she will be happy.