Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out rules that you must follow when using this website GirlsDateForFree. By using this Site, you indicate that you accept this Acceptable Use Policy and agree to be bound by it. If you do not agree to this Acceptable Use Policy, please do not use the Site.
We may revise this Acceptable Use Policy from time to time. Notification of changes will be posted on the Site and/or sent via email to registered users. Your continued use of the Site following notification of changes will be deemed an acceptance of the Acceptable Use Policy existing at that time.
Information About Us
This Site is operated by Castle Digital Services, Inc. Registered Office: Winchester House, 259-269 Old Marylebone Road, NW1 5RA, London. Registered in Scotland no. SC368538
You must not use the Site:
- to post or transmit through your profile or other publicly posted information any contact information including, but not limited to, mail addresses, “instant messenger” nicknames, full names, telephone numbers or postal addresses;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- in any way that infringes the copyright or other intellectual property rights belonging to us or any other person;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm any person in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the content standards set out below;
- to send, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to send any data or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
In addition, you must not access or interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the Site, any equipment or network on which the Site is stored, any software used in the provision of the Site or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
The following content standards apply to any and all material that you upload to the Site (“Contribution”).
Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive or hateful;
- include any sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right, trade mark right other intellectual property rights of any person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to any person, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade any person’s privacy, or cause needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they originate from us, if this is not the case; or
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Breach And Remedies
If, in our absolute discretion, we think that you have breached or are likely to breach this Acceptable Use Policy, we may:
- restrict or block your access to all or part of the Site on a temporary or permanent basis;
- take down any posting or material uploaded by you to the Site on a temporary or permanent basis;
- issue a warning to you;
- commence legal proceedings against you;
- disclose information about the breach to appropriate law enforcement authorities; and/or
- take any other action that we deem appropriate.
You agree to indemnify us against any and all costs, losses, damages and expenses (including administrative and legal expenses) that we may suffer or incur as a direct or indirect consequence of any breach by you of this Acceptable Use Policy.
Reporting Suspected Breaches
If you suspect that there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy by any user of the Site or any other person, please contact us.